2014 - 2015 "Good Grades are Cool" Program
Good grades help young members achieve a bright future! So PrimeWay Federal Credit Union wants to reward their hard work with cool prizes. Take a look at the rules so you can enter our program today!
Prizes for 2014 - 2015 "Good Grades Are Cool" Program:
Grand Prize- $100
2nd and 3rd Place - $50
How to Enter
Submit a copy of your child's completed 2014-2015 school year report card to PrimeWay Federal Credit Union by Friday, July 3, 2014. It's that easy - don't forget to read the guidelines below.
- Good Grades are - A's, and B's. Unfortunately, if there are any grades lower than a B the child will still receive a small prize but won't be eligible for the top prizes.
- Conduct is not considered. But remember: Behaving is important!
- Turn in completed report cards at the end of each school year.
- Deadline for submitting report cards for the 2014-2015 school year is Friday, July3, 2014.
- Report cards must be submitted by the deadline to qualify for giveaways.
- Write your name, account number, and address directly on the report card and mail to:
Attn: Marketing Department
P.O.Box 53088 Houston, Texas 77052-3088
fax it to 713-799-6419 or drop it off at any PrimeWay Federal Credit Union branch.
- The "Good Grades are Cool" program is only for BigDogz and JAMs members.
- Rules are subject to change without prior notification
- Prizes may vary each school year.
Why must I submit grades no later than Friday, July 3, 2014?
The date selected gives you ample time to submit your report card for the 2014 - 2015 school year and receive your prize during the summer months.
What happens if I miss the deadline?
If you miss the July 3 deadline, you may still mail in your report card but you will only be awarded a small gift and will not be entered into the drawing for the grand prizes.
If you have any questions, please email Marketing or call us at