It's our lowest rate of the year! Rates as low as 1.42% APR for 60 months and no payments for 90 days!*
PrimeWay Federal Credit Union offers our members lower rates and better terms than most lenders. Whether you purchase a family van or a sports car, we offer additional services to make the auto-buying process easier and more convenient for you!
Hurry! This low rate is only good until May 31, 2015!
Find a Vehicles, Get Car Buying Advice or Research Vehicle Values
PrimeWay offers Member Auto Center, a single source of automobile information and
inventory listings for hundreds of cars, trucks and SUVs available in
Texas. Search new and used cars that meet your specifications. Access a
list of PrimeWay’s preferred dealers
committed to ethical business transactions.
Member Auto Center is a great resource to help with car buying process! Click here to visit PrimeWay’s Member Auto Center!
Before you search, you can click here to access our online loan application and get pre-approved. Knowing how much you can afford to spend means you'll have greater bargaining power and won't get hassled with dealer financing. You won't have to wonder if you got a good deal or not because we put your interests first.
You can use our calculators to determine
whether you should lease or buy and find out how much car you can afford or what your loan payment will be based on purchase price.
Looking for something other than a car?
Have you finally located the boat or motorcycle you've always wanted? Or are you ready to hit the road and see the country in an RV? PrimeWay
has a loan for all those things too!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Certain credit and vehicle restrictions apply. 1.42% APR is available for terms up to 60 months for very well qualified borrowers. Other rates and terms are available. Your loan offer may vary based on your creditworthiness. No additional discounts apply. Existing PrimeWay loans are not eligible for refinancing. Payment example: A $10,000 auto loan for 60 months at 1.42% APR with no payment for the first 90 days would have a monthly payment of $176.00. Offer expires May 31, 2015.
Auto Loan Calculator
Use this calculator to help you determine your monthly auto loan payment or your auto purchase price. After you have entered your current information, use the graph options to see how different loan terms or down payments can impact your monthly payment. You can also examine your complete amortization schedule by clicking on the "View Report" button.
- Monthly payment
- Monthly payment for your auto financing.
- Total purchase price (before tax)
- This is the total cost of your auto purchase. Include the cost of the vehicle, additional options and destination charges. Don't include sales tax in this amount. Sales tax will be calculated for you and included in your total after-tax price.
- Term in months
- Number of months for this loan.
- Interest rate
- Annual interest rate for this loan.
- Rebates and cash down
- Total amount of cash and/or factory rebates used in this purchase. The larger your cash down payment the smaller the loan you will need to finance this purchase.
- Trade allowance
- The total amount that you are given for any automobile that you trade-in as part of this purchase. In some states a trade-in can also reduce the amount of sales tax you will owe. See the definition for "Sales tax deduction for trade-in" for more information on trade-in vehicles and sales tax.
- Amount owed on trade
- Total loan balance still outstanding on the trade-in.
- Non-taxable fees (optional)
- Any additional fee that is not subject to sales tax. This usually includes document fees or any other fees that may be due at delivery and are not taxable.
- Taxable fees (optional)
- Any additional fee that is subject to sales tax. This usually includes title transfer fees or any other fees that may be due at delivery and are taxable.
- Sales tax rate
- Sales tax percentage rate charged on this purchase.
- No sales tax deduction for trade-in
- If you live in a state where your sales tax is calculated on your full purchase price, check this box. If this box is unchecked, sales tax is calculated on the purchase price less trade-in. Currently California, the District of
Columbia, Hawaii, Maryland and Michigan allow no deductions for trade-ins when calculating sales tax. In addition, Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon have no sales tax on autos.
< View all Financial Calculators