If it's an Auto Loan you want then we're your "Auto"matic choice!
PrimeWay Federal Credit Union offers our members lower rates and better terms than most lenders. Whether you purchase a family van or a sports car, we offer additional services to make the auto-buying process easier and more convenient for you!
Before you search, you can click here to access our online loan application and get pre-approved. Knowing how much you can afford to spend means you'll have greater bargaining power and won't get hassled with dealer financing. You won't have to wonder if you got a good deal or not because we put your interests first.
You can use our calculators to determine
whether you should lease or buy and find out how much car you can afford or what your loan payment will be based on purchase price.
Looking for something other than a car?
Have you finally located the boat or motorcycle you've always wanted? Or are you ready to hit the road and see the country in an RV? PrimeWay
has a loan for all those things too!
How about a loan discount?
We already offer great rates but why don’t you make it even better by reducing the interest rate? Take advantage of our automatic transfer system from your PrimeWay Federal Credit Union checking account and you could receive a .15% APR* basis points reduction on your qualifying loan rate! Convenience and savings is all rolled up into one.
*Annual Percentage Rate. This rate calculation is for illustrative purposes. It assumes a base rate of
2.44% APR and a .15% reduction for scheduling automatic payment from your PrimeWay checking account, a .10% reduction for optional credit life and disability on the loan, and a .10% reduction for a ten percent down payment for a rate of 2.09% APR for up to 36
months. Your actual terms and payment may vary, based on creditworthiness. All loans are subject to credit approval. Rates are subject to change without notice. Check with a PrimeWay representative for full details and to find out your exact rate.
Auto Loan Calculator
Use this calculator to help you determine your monthly auto loan payment or your auto purchase price. After you have entered your current information, use the graph options to see how different loan terms or down payments can impact your monthly payment. You can also examine your complete amortization schedule by clicking on the "View Report" button.
- Monthly payment
- Monthly payment for your auto financing.
- Total purchase price (before tax)
- This is the total cost of your auto purchase. Include the cost of the vehicle, additional options and destination charges. Don't include sales tax in this amount. Sales tax will be calculated for you and included in your total after-tax price.
- Term in months
- Number of months for this loan.
- Interest rate
- Annual interest rate for this loan.
- Rebates and cash down
- Total amount of cash and/or factory rebates used in this purchase. The larger your cash down payment the smaller the loan you will need to finance this purchase.
- Trade allowance
- The total amount that you are given for any automobile that you trade-in as part of this purchase. In some states a trade-in can also reduce the amount of sales tax you will owe. See the definition for "Sales tax deduction for trade-in" for more information on trade-in vehicles and sales tax.
- Amount owed on trade
- Total loan balance still outstanding on the trade-in.
- Non-taxable fees (optional)
- Any additional fee that is not subject to sales tax. This usually includes document fees or any other fees that may be due at delivery and are not taxable.
- Taxable fees (optional)
- Any additional fee that is subject to sales tax. This usually includes title transfer fees or any other fees that may be due at delivery and are taxable.
- Sales tax rate
- Sales tax percentage rate charged on this purchase.
- No sales tax deduction for trade-in
- If you live in a state where your sales tax is calculated on your full purchase price, check this box. If this box is unchecked, sales tax is calculated on the purchase price less trade-in. Currently California, the District of
Columbia, Hawaii, Maryland and Michigan allow no deductions for trade-ins when calculating sales tax. In addition, Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon have no sales tax on autos.
< View all Financial Calculators