Once you’ve built a solid foundation of saved money, creating a Money Market Account with PrimeWay Federal Credit Union can give you a flexible savings instrument that pays dividends and also acts as a checking account for easy withdrawals.
A Money Market Account invests in securities, and many people consider these accounts ideal safe havens for their emergency fund to be used only when life throws them a curve ball.
PrimeWay Federal Credit Union’s Money Market Account requires a minimum balance of $2,500 and features no monthly service charge, no per-check charge and no withdrawal fee*.
- Higher dividends are compounded and credited monthly
- Up to six pre-authorized, automatic, or telephone transfers per month from account*
- Rates improve on deposits that exceed $25,000
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency, and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
Members using our Money Market Account also get these FREE services:
- Same-day supply of personalized checks
- Duplicate checks available for your records
- 24/7 account access via Online Banking, Telephone Banking and ATMs worldwide
- Check images available through Online Banking
- One monthly statement for all of your accounts
*Each transaction must be a minimum of $500. No more than six (6) preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers may be made from this account to another account of yours or to a third party in any month, and no more than three (3) of these six (6) transfers may be made by check, draft, or debit card to a third party. If you exceed these limitations your account may be subject to a fee. **Dividends are calculated on an average daily balance. Dividends are compounded and paid monthly. Refer to your Rate Schedule for the current interest rate. If you close your account before the end of the month, you will not receive accrued dividends.