When residents of the city of Houston or Fort Bend, Washington and most of Harris counties join our ranks, they can start accessing our other valuable services, such as checking, loans, credit cards and financial information for adults and children.
PrimeWay Federal Credit Union membership requires a $25 deposit into our Regular Share Account, otherwise known as a savings account. That deposit can be made when you visit one of our branch locations today, or when you download and print a membership application to mail in completed along with your $25.
- Dividends available for accounts with an average daily balance of $100 or more
- Dividends compounded and credited monthly
- Dividends begin accruing on same business day for non-cash deposits, including the initial $25 deposit
- Discount of .10% off loan rate when payments are automatically withdrawn from PrimeWay Federal Credit Union share account
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency, and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
And members also gain immediate access to these signature PrimeWay Federal Credit Union services:
- 24/7 account access through Online Banking, Telephone Banking or ATMs worldwide
- One monthly statement for all accounts
- Access to Member Financial Services for management advice
- More Member Benefits available here!
You can learn more about the importance of savings using our calculator that reveals how to reach your savings goals.
*Dividends are calculated on an average daily balance. Dividends are compounded and paid monthly. Refer to your Rate Schedule for the current interest rate. If you close your account before the end of the month, you will not receive accrued dividends. † All automobile, motorcycle, computer, and stock loans -- boat and RV loans up to 60 months only.