Let’s be honest—college is a significant commitment, both academically and financially. PrimeWay Federal Credit Union understands this, and we want to do our part in helping the brightest and most dedicated students in the Houston area pay for advanced education.
We offer $6,000 in scholarship money to deserving students who excelled in the classroom. PrimeWay awards one $1,500 scholarship to a PrimeWay MyFunds member and two $1,000 scholarships to exceptional students in Houston, Harris, Fort Bend or Washington County. One student is awarded the Dale Roberts scholarship worth $2,500.
- MyFunds Scholarship applicant must be a PrimeWay MyFunds member
- (must have held an active PrimeWay account for 6 months)
- Other scholarship applicants must be residents of Harris, Fort Bend or Washington County
- GPA must be 3.0 or higher, based on a 4.0 scale
- Must be a graduating high school senior or college freshman enrolling full time in a vocational/trade or accredited school or university for the Fall 2016 semester
To download the 2016 PrimeWay application with the complete list of rules, click here. All applications have been submitted and the winners have been selected. Please stay alert for next year's scholarship awards. We look forward to your participation!